Liedholms was founded in 1948
Liedholms was founded by Folke Liedholm in 1948, and we have been located in Helsingborg ever since.
We have about 100 employees. Liedholms is a part of Sundet Industrier who has 3 manufacturing companies in the area and has a total of some 230 employees.
Through our location in Helsingborg we are close to everything in the hot Öresund Region, but also distribution by railway, trucks and shipping. We are also located less than an hour away from Copenhagen’s International Airport and 30 minutes from Helsingborg’s Airport, so it is easy to reach us.
We strive for a long-term co-operation with our customers where our skills, our resources and our high quality make us the best alternative. By, during 2012, becoming a part of Sundet Industrier we can also offer broader services than ever before within the company’s over 70-year-long history!
We focus on:
- Manufacturing pressure vessels, machines and modules. We can manage the entire production process of subcontracting.
- Offering customers help with construction, purchasing/logistics, assembling, electrical installations, documentation and final testing.
- Meet high quality requirements from our customers and relevant classification societies.
- Being certified according to a series of international process and manufacturing standards such as ASME U, PED (EN 13445) and ISO 9001/14001.
- Having a well-developed co-operation with both customers, suppliers and our sister companies within Sundet Industries in order to quickly respond and be able to offer additional services.