The goal of Liedholms is to deliver products which are characterized by correct quality and high environmental awareness, both in manufacturing and use. As part of this effort we are certified according to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 and ASME U. Read more in manufacturing standards.
An example to illustrate the systematic quality work we perform is that we function test all machines before delivery. We have calibration programs for all measurement instruments and within production every product undergoes a varied testing and review process.
We see quality work as the entire company’s shared responsibility and with good internal co-operation the quality of all products is constantly improved.
In Liedholms’ quality policy it is included to be responsive to market demands and requirements and accordingly to continuously improve operations.
Liedholms must protect our surroundings and the environment by seeking ways to minimize our impact on the environment in all our activities.
This will be achieved through:
- Our business always being conducted in accordance with applicable laws and authorities and our customers’ requirements
- Regular reviews with the aim to continuously reduce negative environmental impact
- If necessary, further develop staffs’ skills within the environmental area
- Continuously product and business development in order to reduce raw material consumption and reduce waste
- Co-operation with suppliers to reduce our products’ environmental impact through the entire development process
- The greatest extent possible, choose the least environmentally damaging option when selecting chemicals, colors and other hazardous products
- The greatest extent possible, reuse and recycle material, purchase recycled material and use recyclable material in packaging and delivery.
ASME, Manufacture of Welded Pressure Vessel, class U
- Recognition for BV Mode II Survey Scheme
- Management system as per SS ISO 9001:2015 / SS EN ISO 14001:2015
- Management system as per ISO 3834-2 2013